I did this video to prove the scientific theory we don’t die. We just transform into another energy form.

Real Magick is energy and energy can’t be destroyed; it can only be transformed.

For example, centuries ago, we never thought we would have the ability to converse wirelessly through cellular devices, but here we are. It’s by the level of frequency, radio waves, and vibration. As society becomes more technically advanced, the veil that separates us feels m our dearly departed becomes more transparent.

Plus, I want to explain that not only is Tarot an art form, but it also has a science behind it.

The rich artistry, colors, and symbolism of Tarot unlock the subconscious mind and connect me to the energy of the spirit world.

This video was done as a tribute to Johnny Depp after the passing of his dear friend, legendary musician, Jeff Beck.

In addition to proving the science behind the psychic arts, this video is meant to reach Johnny Depp. A tribute from his late friend, Jeff Beck.

I have been a full-time, professional, spiritual advisor, for the past 10 years, and I am also a medium. A medium and somebody who can connect with your loved ones that have passed on.

One of the reasons I did, the video is after Johnny Depp’s US trial, I was harassed, relentlessly online by cyber criminals, pretending to be Johnny Depp.

Because of what I went through when I heard that Johnny Depp lost his close friend, Jeff Beck, I suddenly got all kinds of messages, and I felt compelled to do a tribute, Psychic Mediumship Video from Jeff Beck to Johnny Depp.

I also made this video because I know what it’s like to lose someone you love. I’ve lost so many people over the years, starting at the age of seven. It was always such a comfort to me, after each death, to know that they weren’t really gone, but there was something more. Click site Julie Randazzo

I hope this video reaches Johnny Depp and he receives the same comfort. I know he’s been through it lately, and I think this would bring him enlightenment and healing during this difficult time. Besides Jeff and Beck, many loved ones showed up for Johnny with messages of apologies, gratitude, love, and more.


Media Contact:

Julie Randazzo

1 Keane Terrace

Natick, MA 01760


Phone: 617 - 921 - 1813

Email: TarotDiarys@gmail.com

randazzo.julie@gmail.com

 

Social Media:

https://youtu.be/46ywaqwuN1k

https://Facebook.com/TheTarotDiarys

https://Twitter.com/thetarotdiarys

https://instagram.com/TarotDiarys